Depth of my feelings - II

Depth of my feelings - II



The lights were dimming fast, thoughts perishing as they went. A meticulous merry mark of mischievous matrimony
Scarred in places, reborn with paces
He touched her hands ever so slightly as she reflected on the riches of her guilty pleasures. 
Once deflected of the most unclear joys he perched his sorrows on ulterior grounds.
Searching in the brisk moonlight, putting out his hand in the scorching moonlight
Unearthly forgetfulness centered around one such dissonance
Truth be told, it never went so far but ever so further
Crossing oceans of agonizing happiness he pulled her close and dipped inside her inner sanctum
Marching past disbelief, he somehow felt at home
Upper and lower, near and far. I saw but a raging fire trapped inside a little jar.
I crept ever so gently across the promised lands
I received solace as I felt her's in my hands
She smiled ever so calmly while she cried a raging river
The sorry little poster child finally reached under my skin


Aritro Ghosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOUTH

SAND ROVER || The Tough Terrain BOT RACE || KSHITIJ '19

13 TV shows of Doordarshan that every 90's kid grew up watching