Depth of my feelings - III

Depth of my feelings - III



The soul stayed afresh, somewhat crushed. Writhed of its penitent, patient miseries. Limping from side to side it opened its eyes and looked, just looked one last time. At the troubling features, a final glance at the love that still beckoned forth. At the cruel ages of solemn setiments thrown at him from all. He wished. For a wish. He finally accepted defeat at the hands of himself.
He surrendered to the cause.
As he lay awake, smouldering. Shouldered by indefinite discourse. Pillage by the pain. Savaged by utter melody of the one voice. The voice that should make me search for peace. Instead I wait. I wait for the never ending paradigm to shift the focus of time. 
Time, the mischievous little fairytale founder that began the end of longing. Crossed itself by as I lay to waste in her eyes. As I dwelled in silence between her words. And waited for a kiss back.


Aritro Ghosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOUTH

SAND ROVER || The Tough Terrain BOT RACE || KSHITIJ '19

13 TV shows of Doordarshan that every 90's kid grew up watching